If you were on a busy street, and someone shouted your name, you’d turn around instantly, right? They’d have your attention straight away.
It’s exactly the same with email marketing. When people are scanning their crowded inboxes, your personalized email will stick out like a sore thumb (in a good way)!
If you still aren’t convinced, then here are 5 stats to think about:
- You get higher open rates: 71% of subscribers agree that they would be more likely to open a personalized email.
- Say hello to more sales: You get 6x higher transaction rates with personalized emails.
- Personalization creates a tailored experience: 70% of millennials feel annoyed by irrelevant marketing emails.
- You can get better engagement: 72% of shoppers agree that they would only engage with personalized messages.
- Your customers want to be treated like people: 84% of people agree that they would be more likely to give their business to brands that treat them like people, rather than numbers (helloooo, higher conversion rates).
Yup, it’s time to do more email personalization. If you want to catch your subscribers’ attention, increase conversions, or grow sales—personalized messages should be your new favorite marketing strategy.